Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Drawings for Auction

I'm very excited. I sent a quick email to the Mario Lemieux Foundation last night to ask if they would be interested in auctioning of my drawings for the charity. I was pleasantly surprised this morning to find a replay email saying they would like them. So now the hard part, which drawings do I send? Below are pictures of the drawings that are in the running to be auctioned, please visit the poll at the right and vote for your favourite 2 drawings.



Evgeni Malkin 001




Maxime Talbot 001




Sidney Crosby 001




Kristopher Letang 001




Evgeni Malkin 002




Kristopher Letang 002




Sidney Crosby 002




Marc Andre Fleury

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Although not a Pens fan, it's so great that your drawings & talent got recognized. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete