Friday, April 29, 2011

Quest For The Crown Hockey Fights Cancer Tournament

This weekend will be filled with hockey, and I'm not talking just the playoffs. Donating my time to The Quest For The Crown hockey tournament, with all proceeds going to Hockey Fights Cancer. Meeting up with The Goalie Guild's Justin Goldman last night to drop off the Duchene drawing was awesome. Great to finally meet the man behind the tweets.

The drawing was well received and when I get comments like 'the photos on your site don't do the real thing justice' I get a little stunned. It's one thing to have family and close friends comment on my work, but to have comments like that from total strangers is uplifting, and it inspires me to draw more. It was unfortunate I only had time to get one drawing done, next year however there will be a few more.


No comments:

Post a Comment