Sunday, November 21, 2010

Drawings For Sale

I have had a few inquiries as to whether my drawings are for sale. Unfortunately the only way to purchase my drawings, is through the online auctions for the Foundations I donate my drawings to. This is because I do not own the copyright on the pictures I draw from, therefore under copyright law I cannot make a profit on the drawings. Also it's not why I draw the Penguins.

With that said, if you cannot possibly live without one of my drawings, I would be more than happy to draw one of your choosing, provided a substantial contribution/donation is made by you, to one of the Foundations I support, they are listed with direct links to the appropriate sites at the right hand side of my blog. If you would like to take me up on this, please email me at the following address for more information:

drawingthepittsburghpenguins@gmail.com

As I have stated in previous posts, I am in the middle of relocating to the USA, and my supplies will be in storage/transit possibly until late January, if it is longer I will buy more. Also art takes time, so please do not expect a drawing to be completed overnight, as once stated,"you can't rush art".

No comments:

Post a Comment