Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hockey Related

OK so here's the scoop... Hubby and I are moving to the USA, quite possibly right before Christmas. Ugh! Great timing I know. If the job in Denver comes through within this time, we will head straight there, if not we will be in Huntsville Alabama for the festive season with family. Either way I'm in the USA, it will be cold..... possibly snowing , I'll have access to ALL the ice hockey games and be able to go and watch them LIVE!, and embarking on a whole new adventure, I CAN'T WAIT! I love my sunburnt country, but I'm so over 45C heat!

I have finished a special drawing for my favourite Penguin player, and will soon send it off to him, but sorry to disappoint, I won't be posting it on my pages as it's of a personal nature. Just rest assured it looks good and I'm hoping he likes it.

But I have done some drawings for my next kids book, which is hockey related. The story isn't quite finished but some of the drawings are. They are only the 1st drafts and will more than likely change considerably before the story is published.





No comments:

Post a Comment