Saturday, November 20, 2010

It Is Official

Great news came to us last week. Hubby has the job in Denver Colorado, we are leaving Australia on the 17th of December 2010. We are very excited, and are looking forward to seeing more of the family. As you can well imagine we are frantically sorting out our house ready for the pack out. OMG what a MAMMOTH task that has turned out to be. It's amazing how much you accumulate in 15 years in the one town!

We are heading to Huntsville Alabama for the holiday season to spend it with family and then on to Denver after New Years. Fear not I will still be drawing during that time... like I'd let them pack my pencils and art book! I need something to do. When we are settled I will be working on a collection of drawings for the Mario Lemieux Foundation, I will keep you posted.

They say a change is as good as a holiday...

We're going from this...

To this...

Talk about a drastic change of scenery!

No comments:

Post a Comment